Trenchless Sewer Repair Near Cleveland
Trenchless sewer repair or replacement is the most popular and requested service being offered by Invisible Excavations today. Just as our name implies, we can fully rehabilitate your sewer line without the need for costly excavation. With the trenchless method’s 50-year warranties this becomes one of the easiest decisions in sewer repair you could possibly make.
If you would like to learn more about our trenchless services, give us a call today to speak with one of our experienced technicians.
How does trenchless sewer repair work?
- We inspect the sewer line with a camera to identify all potential problems.
- Then, the old pipes are completely cleaned out – usually through hydrojetting – to remove anything that could disrupt the new pipe lining, such as roots or dirt.
- At this point, if any parts of the sewer line contain significant damage, we will address those through local repairs.
- A pipe liner is coated with an epoxy resin and fed into the old pipe through an upstream access point. Then it is inflated, so that the interior of the sewer line becomes coated with the resin.
- The epoxy resin, or Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining is allowed to cure, or dry. The resin will often cure at ambient temperatures, but UV light or heat may be used to speed up the process.
- Once the resin has cured, the liner is removed from the sewer line, and your main sewer line is ready for service!
Basically, we’re creating a “pipe within a pipe”, which allows us to avoid digging up your yard or business property in order to remove the old pipe and install a completely new one. The CIPP is just as durable and resilient as new pipe.
What are the advantages of trenchless sewer line repair over traditional sewer line repair?
- Trenchless is More Affordable. Both trenchless sewer line repair and trenchless sewer line replacement do not require costly excavation. Leaking or structurally unsound sewer lines can be fixed through a manhole or other small access point.
- Trenchless is Fast. Excavations can take weeks. Most trenchless sewer pipe repair is done within 24 hours.
- Trenchless is More Durable. Unlike clay, cast iron or plastic pipes, your new “pipe within a pipe” has a smooth interior with no joints. This makes it harder for new roots to penetrate.
What can trenchless sewer line repairs fix?
- Pipes that have been broken or cracked due to frozen ground or ground settling.
- Pipes blocked by grease or foreign object buildup, prohibiting proper flow of water through the line.
- Pipes corroded and collapsed, restricting proper flow of water through the line.
- Pipes invaded by roots, damaging the line, preventing normal cleaning or restricting proper flow of water through the line.
- Bellied pipes, or sections of pipe that have sunk, creating a valley where foreign objects and water collect.
- Leaking joints, allowing water to escape outside of the pipe.
Serving Families and Small Businesses in Cuyahoga, Erie, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Medina and Mahoning Counties
We have helped many homeowners and small business owners with trenchless pipe repair all throughout the Cleveland area. We are located in Parma and can usually send a tech out to your property the same day you call us.